Leather Faux or No?
In my opinion, real always wins when it comes to leather. It’s a worthy investment, and it will be with you for years, it may even outlive some relationships.
Here are my top 5 favourite ways to wear leather and where to get it:
1. Leather skirt – opt for an A-line leather skirt in a dark charcoal or black that falls just below the knee. Team it with a feminine lace blouse and finish with a pair of stilettos or a lace up detail heel or wedge for a bit of extra attitude.
Try the White Suede Ultra Leather Skirt RRP $339.00
2. Leather pants – these can take you from the office to after work drinks in just a few steps, wear with a plain tee and a structured jacket in a bold colour for a great work-chic look.
Try the Camilla and Marc Wireless Legging RRP $799.00
3. Leather dress – A leather dress is a great wardrobe investment that can easily be worn throughout the year. A tunic silhouette is flattering and timeless.
Try the Saint Laurent Classic Plonge Leather Dress RRP $3738
4. Leather jacket – A cropped, close-fitting leather jacket will create the perfect sophisticated look. Wear this with jeans and a long sleeve tee knit when the colder months begin to hit, and finish with a wool scarf. Otherwise, wear this over a chic cocktail dress for some extra style.
Try the Helmut Lang Wither Leather Jacket RRP$1510
5. Leather short – Tailored leather mid-thigh shorts are sexy without being too saucy. Wear them with a pair of strappy sandals or ankle boots. In winter, team with a black opaque tight and this season’s must-have shoe, a metallic brogue.
Try the T by Alexander Wang Lambskin Shorts RRP$670
Michelle Curtis-Powys is The Style Curator, and will help you unlock your inner style guru. Visit www.thestylecurator.com.au for a customised fashion or beauty service.
If you loved this article, there are plenty more on womanwithdrive.com.au, stay up to speed and get all the latest articles first. It’s easy! Click here to subscribe.
You may also like